ARZERRA Plus Chlorambucil Demonstrated a Statistically Significant 71% Improvement in Median PFS (22.4 Months vs 13.1 Months) Compared With Chlorambucil Alone (P<0.001)1
- Significantly improved median PFS by 9.3 months vs chlorambucil alone1
- Median PFS of 22.4 months for ARZERRA plus chlorambucil vs 13.1 months for chlorambucil alone (HR 0.57 [95% CI: 0.45, 0.72] P<0.001)1
- PFS was consistent across a range of patient types, including those with poor-risk biological features (such as 17p or 11q deletion, unmutated IGHV, β2M >3500 µg/L, and ZAP-70 expression)
- Based on a median follow-up of 28.9 months2
Time to Next Treatment Increased to Almost 40 Months in the ARZERRA Plus Chlorambucil Arm Compared With Approximately 25 Months for Chlorambucil Alone2
- Significantly greater median time to next treatment with ARZERRA plus chlorambucil vs chlorambucil alone (39.8 vs 24.7 months, P<0.0001)
aTime to next treatment is calculated from the start of ARZERRA plus chlorambucil treatment to the initiation of second-line treatment.
β2M, beta-2 microglobulin; HR, hazard ratio; IGHV, immunoglobulin variable region heavy chain; IRC, independent review committee; iwCLL, International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia; PFS, progression-free survival; ZAP-70, zeta-chain-associated protein kinase 70.